We are looking for 5 more people to attend Advocacy Day at the Capitol, April 28th! Please contact Ann Young if interested, 314–239–6811
All expenses are covered!
- 11:30am All attendees from KC, STL, Columbia, etc. arrive in Jefferson City via Amtrak trains or carpool
- 11:40am-1:15 Lunch at Madison’s Cafe w/Lobbyist Kyna Iman & MCID Pres. Cyndi Curnutte
Topics: legislator talking points & prep / discuss current legislation affecting our industry / Q&A
- 1:15pm-3:30pm Split into small groups to meet with legislators / attend legislative hearing
- 3:45pm-5:30pm Set up and host “Codes & Coffee/Tea” reception for Legislators in 3rd floor rotunda of Capitol. Display Interior Designer firm project work from MO –drawings/ design boards/ photos
- 6:30-7:00pm Amtrak trains Depart Jefferson City